- We are doing check-ups (well visits) in the mornings and sick visits in the afternoons.
- We are seeing many patients via telemedicine when it is appropriate.
- Only one healthy adult is allowed in the office with the patient.
- Every staff member, every caregiver and every patient 24 months and older is required to wear a mask.
- Our reception area has socially-distanced seating and you will be guided to a room as soon as you arrive
- We have added more hand sanitizer stations so patients and families can wash their hands frequently.
- We are screening ourselves, all our patients and caregivers for signs of COVID-19. We will be asking you many
- questions over the phone and as you arrive; thanks for being patient with us.
It is very important that your children stay up to date with vaccinations and the many screenings we do in the office so please be assured that we are here for your children!